- Management of patients on antithrombotic agents undergoing emergency and elective endoscopy: joint Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE) and Asian Pacific Society for Digestive Endoscopy (APSDE) practice guidelines, Gut 2018;67:405–417. doi:10.1136/gutjnl-2017-315131
- New AGA guidance: stop COVID-19 testing prior to endoscopy, AGA, May 20, 2021.
- www.worldgastroenterology.org (2011) : Endoscope disinfection—a resource-sensitive approach
- Guidelines for sedation and anesthesia in GI endoscopy [ASGE], Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Volume 87, No. 2 : 2018 p.327-337.
- Non-anesthesiologist administration of propofol for gastrointestinal endoscopy: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy , Endoscopy 2015; 47: 1175–1189
Standards for Upper GI Endoscopy
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2019 Bowel Preparation Guideline, Endoscopy 2019 Aug
- Quality standards in upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: a position statement of the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG) and Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (AUGIS), Gut. 2017 Aug 18.
- AGA institute and the joint task force on allergy-immunology practice parameters clinical guidelines for the management of eosinophilic esophagitis, Gastroenroly, Volume 158, ISSUE 6, P1776-1786, May 01, 2020
Gastric Premalignant Lesions
- Management of epithelial precancerous conditions and lesions in the stomach (MAPS II). Endoscopy 2019; 51(04): 365-388
- Infectious Diseases Society of America Infectious Diarrhea Guidelines: A View From the Clinical Laboratory, Clinical Infectious Diseases, cix730, https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/cix730. Published: 19 October 2017
- ACG Clinical Guideline for the Diagnosis and Management of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, The American Journal of Gastroenterology: January 2022 – Volume 117 – Issue 1 – p 27-56
- Global Perspective on Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, World Gastroenterology Organisation Global Guidelines, October 2015
- Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, The American Journal of Gastroenterology 108, 308-328 (March 2013)
- Endoscopic augmentation of the lower oesophageal sphincter using hydrogel implants for the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. NICE (GB). 1 June 2007.
- Diagnosis and management of acute lower gastrointestinal bleeding: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guideline, Endoscopy 2021; 53(08): 850-868
- Diagnosis and management of acute lower gastrointestinal bleeding: guidelines from the British Society of Gastroenterology. Gut. 2019
- ACG Clinical Guideline: Diagnosis and Management of Small Bowel Bleeding, Am J Gastroenterol. 2015;110(9):1265-1287.
Hemorrage, Upper GI, Non Variceal
- Endoscopic diagnosis and management of nonvariceal upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage (NVUGIH): European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guideline – Update 2021, Endoscopy 2021; 53(03): 300-332
- Management of Nonvariceal Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding: Guideline Recommendations From the International Consensus Group. Ann Intern Med. 2019 Oct 22. doi: 10.7326/M19-1795.