- Belgian consensus on chronic pancreatitis in adults and children : statements on
diagnosis and nutritional, medical, and surgical treatment – Acta Gastro-Enterologica Belgica, Vol. LXXVII, January-March 2014
- American College of Gastroenterology Guideline: Management of Acute Pancreatitis, Am J Gastroenterol 2013; 108:1400–1415; doi:10.1038/ajg.2013.218; published online 30 July 2013
- AGA Institute Medical Position Statement on Acute Pancreatitis (05/07)
- Acute pancreatitis. American College of Radiology. AHRQ (US) – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. 1 January 2006.
- Percutaneous pancreatic necrosectomy. NICE (GB). 1 December 2003.
- The role of endoscopy in patients with chronic pancreatitis. American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1 June 2006.