- S2k-Guideline Helicobacter pylori and gastroduodenal ulcer disease, Z Gastroenterol 2017; 54: 167–206
- American Gastroenterological Association Institute Guideline on the Role of Upper Gastrointestinal Biopsy to Evaluate Dyspepsia in the Adult Patient in the Absence of Visible Mucosal Lesions, Gastroenterology October 2015, Volume 149, Issue 4, Pages 1082–1087
- Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori (HP) in dyspepsia: Quick Reference Guide for Primary Care , Health Protection Agency, Oct. 2008, update july 2017
- Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report, GUT Volume 66, Issue 1, 2017
- Helicobacter pylori “test-and-treat” strategy for management of dyspepsia: a comprehensive review. Clin Transl Gastroenterol. 2013 Mar; 4(32):1-17
- www.acg.gi.org/physicians/guidelines/dyspepsia.pdf (2005)
- Dysphagia , WGO, Sept 2014
- Endoscopy and antiplatelet agents. European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guideline? 2010
- Guideline on the management of anticoagulation and antiplatelet therapy for endoscopic procedures. American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1 June 2002.
- www.worrldgastroenterology.org (2011) : Endoscope disinfection—a resource-sensitive approach
- www.worldgastroenterology.org/ (2007)
- www.bsg.org.uk update (2005)
- www.esge.com (2003)
Standards for Upper GI Endoscopy
- Quality standards in upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: a position statement of the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG) and Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (AUGIS), Gut. 2017 Aug 18.
- Management of precancerous conditions and lesions in the stomach (MAPS) , Endoscopy, Jan. 2012
- Infectious Diseases Society of America Infectious Diarrhea Guidelines: A View From the Clinical Laboratory, Clinical Infectious Diseases, cix730, https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/cix730. Published: 19 October 2017
- Gastroenteritis , NHS, Sept. 200
- Global Perspective on Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, World Gastroenterology Organisation Global Guidelines, October 2015
- Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, The American Journal of Gastroenterology 108, 308-328 (March 2013)
- Endoscopic augmentation of the lower oesophageal sphincter using hydrogel implants for the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. NICE (GB). 1 June 2007.
- Guidelines for the management of gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GISTs) , Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons (AUGIS) of Great Britain and Ireland, 1 Sept. 2005
- ACG Clinical Guideline: Diagnosis and Management of Small Bowel Bleeding, Am J Gastroenterol. 2015;110(9):1265-1287.
- Belgian Guidelines for Upper GI-Bleeding, March 2010
- Management of acute upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding, Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network, Sept. 2008
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, Warwick University, 23 May 2007
- Treatment of acute nonvariceal gastrointestinal tract bleeding. American College of Radiology. AHRQ (US) – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. 1 January 2006.